Unique Halloween Trick

Horror Stories - Unique Halloween Trick
I once had an older brother. He always looks spirited and agile, but also upsetting the people. In the past childhood, he liked to disrupt and make me cry but I still love him. In the Halloween night when 12-year-old brother, he went to an event that is held in one of his friend's house. At that time I was a child and still do not understand about Halloween. Because it was Halloween, my brother wanted to try to scare his friends by performing a suicide by pretending to hang himself.

He had prepared everything, including a imitation rope that made from rubber which resembles a real rope. At that time I wanted to help and come into play, but he refused because of fear disrupt the preparations. He also told me that I was too young to participate in Halloween. I can only crying at the time.

When that day comes, I can not refrain from involved the event. So I secretly took a imitation the rope and throw it in the trash so that my brother did not go. Even so, he still could find a rope and went away. The strange thing at the time, he was not scolded me as usual of hiding on the rope and he may be in a hurry. Not long after that, my brother came home with a pale face and lifeless.

My parents did not want me to know cause of his death. They just told me that my brother was sick, but I would like to know the stories of what can be brought his to me about his Halloween night. I still wonder why the brother could suddenly ill? Does his trick succeed that night?

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week