The Digital Camera

Horror Stories - The Digital Camera
The Digital Camera is a ghost story about a girl whose mother died suddenly. She then began to try the strange behaviors and refuse if left alone. The story is based on what happened in Japanese a few years ago. One of the family died suddenly. I've never met this woman. She has a daughter who are four years old. The little girl named Yuki. Her father could not raise her own, so she asked my aunt to maintain and care for.

This little girl has always refused if left alone and never out of the side of her aunt. It then started to become a problem. My aunt now can not go anywhere without Yuki. She always need of attention. Until the daughters of my aunt began to feel jealous of him. One day, my aunt told me that she had to go out of town for a few days and she asked me to keep this little girl for him. I say that it could became my pleasure. I live alone and I can do it with some friends.

A few days later, she entrust Yuki in my apartment. When she was leaving, she looked at the little girl and said, "Yuki, carefully all right. Do not be naughty. "When my aunt was gone, I tried to start a conversation with Yuki and play some games with him, but the little girl's behavior is very strange. She has a teddy bear tucked tightly under her arm and she never took off the stuff. She never smiled. Never spoke. What it does is sit quietly in the corner and look at the wall. It made me a little uncomfortable.

I've been trying to find something that might cheer her up. I took a digital camera that had just bought and let Yuki tried my camera. When she looks at the camera, her eyes sparkle. I then show how to use it and she began to surround the apartment to take some pictures of anything that be found of her. A wide smile broke across her face.

That afternoon, I find it difficult to interact with Yuki. Whenever I tried to leave the room, she started crying and shouting my name. I can not leave her alone or she would make a big fuss. She even forced to come with me to the bathroom, where it was embarrasses me. When it was time for bed, she refuse to stay in her room and insisted to sleeping in my bed. I read a bedtime story and after a while, I told him to immediately close your eyes. When I realized her Teddy Bear. One of the doll legs, charred and black, as has already been burned. It made me wonder.

At midnight, I was awakened by a strange sound. When I turned, I saw there was something wrong with Yuki. The little girl's body shook and trembled. Her eyes were wide open, tears streaming down her cheeks. I hugged her tightly and asked what had happened to him.

"She saw me again," she murmured.

"Who?" I asked surprised.

"The black woman," said Yuki.

She could no longer said nothing. I tried to tell her that it was just her imagination, but she continued to shook her head and moaned. It took a long time to return her to sleep. The next day, Yuki has been fine. She likes playing with my digital camera. When it was time to go home, I told her that she could bring it. Yuki hugged me. Although she did not say anything. I could tell that she was very, very happy.

I drove the little girl to my aunt's house and stay awhile for a cup of tea. My aunt thanked me has been keep Yuki when we spent some time chatting at the kitchen table.

"It is a pity Yuki," said the aunt. "She does not said a word since her mother died."

I can no longer hold my curiosity. "How Yuki's mother died?" I asked.

A strange expression appeared on the face of the aunt. "She died because of the fire ..."

"How did the fire start?" I asked.

"Yes ..." aunt paused for a moment, like do not want to continue. "It's a very sad story. She decided to commit suicide. Yuki's mother was a woman of very problematic. She smearing her body with gasoline and lit a fire. She burned himself. "

"Oh my God," I said. "It was horrible!"

"Yes," she said. "Her family is very shocked, they deny it and pretend that it was an accident. We held a simple burial but only the families invited. Yuki did not there. She did not even know that her mother had died. She thought her mother was go on vacation for a long time. We did not enough have a strong heart to tell the truth. "

"Poor Yuki." I mumbled.

Aunt nodded her head sadly. "Poor Yuki."

A few days after that, Yuki died.

My aunt has been trying to change the behavior of Yuki. That night, she forced the girl to sleep in her own room. Even though Yuki screaming and crying, my aunt left him alone and locked the door. The next morning, she found Yuki lay limp in her bed. The poor little girl was already dead. No one knows what happened. A forensic expert are also did not able to ascertain cause of her death. There was no mark on her body. She is also very healthy. She died mysteriously that night. Without any explanation.

After the funeral of, I went back to my aunt's house. Each person is very sad. She returns the digital camera that I gave to of Yuki. I took it home. That is something that can remind me of her. Its memory card filled with an assortment of photos that have been taken of Yuki. I check everything, while pulled the tears that fell from my eyes. These images is a pictures of the apartment, an aunt's house, flower, dog, toys, her favorite candy and a silly pictures that a child can catch it.

Then I arrived at the last picture and it made my blood freeze. My hands trembled. I wanted to scream, but I could not. The time shown in the picture is a night where Yuki died.

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week