Where's The Address

Horror Stories - Where's The Address
Where's the address is a spooky story about a man who was stopped by a woman who was very strange. This story based on the story in Japanese. "Where's the address..." It was early evening. I was laid off by a tall woman in middle of the road. Her legs were was very thin with a strange shape, and her legs shaking as she tried to balance her body. Her arms were too skinny, and a dark red bear bag lodged in her shoulder.

She continued to hissing like in difficulty breathing and gasping her breathing also. I believe I whom she talked, but her eyes were not looking at my face but it leads and looked the other way.

"Uhm ... hmm ... where do you want to go?"

She did not look normal. I think this should be completed as soon as possible and go away.

"Kasuga Town, 1-19-4-201."

"..." that is the address of my apartment.

She said everything correctly, including the room number.

"I - I do not know where it is."

I decided not to get involved anything with him. Then she bent, until the thin waist rattling make a sound like a broken bone. She was then limped down the end of the road is there and disappeared at the corner.

"She was very strange and scary ..."

I then made sure myself to spin before coming home. Be cautious attention to the front door and see if it was still securely locked, then I opened it.

"Where's the address..."

A voice echoed from the dark in my room.

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week