I Saw the Mothman

Horror Stories - I Saw the Mothman
On June 16th, 2011, I spotted a weird bird flying by a radio station. It was the size of a walnut where I was. I tried taking out a camera, but the so called,"Mothman" flew away. Later that night, I heard thunder and looked out the window, I saw two glowing red eyes right at the stroke of midnight.

When I woke up, I looked up some information that the Mothman lands mostly on bridges. Then my eyes grew large. When I went to Miami in 2008, on a Saturday, I saw a strange shape on the bridge to the north. At first, I thought it was a strange, messed up piece of metal, but then it spread out wings and flew.

I believe that the Mothman is a hybrid animal of some sort. A large bird, such as a big hawk, might have eaten a human. So when it laid it's eggs, the DNA from the human, might have crossed with the bird's DNA to form a half bird half human hybrid species and the red eyes can be explained to.

You see, some animals can use light to see in the dark using their eyes as a mirror to redirect light to make, a sort of flash light. The Mothman's eyes might be red and the light would deflect, making glowing red eyes.

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week