The Forecaster at The Train Station

Horror Stories - The Forecaster at The Train Station
Last week I working late into the night and were waiting for the last train towards my house, I usually use a car but that day I did not use the car. When it has arrived at the train station, I immediately walked home and when I recognize my old friend and his wife and their children were gathered in a corner of the station. Curious about, I went closer to see what they doing there and find a seat occupied by an elderly man dressed in a train engineer with a table in front of him. I saw his wife was deep in conversation with the old man. Behind him stood beside my friend and his two children.

I tried to start a conversation with my old friends. "Hi what are you doing here? Long time no see, what about him? "While pointed to the old man in front of them. My friend was silent as well as his children, none which answered. What's wrong with them? I was a little be offended, but decided to stick around there for a while. Her children are wearing the school uniform that I knew, it is a uniform school property which located near from here. The conversation his wife and the old man was very serious and seemed to go on for long. I waited about fifteen minutes, then this might catch a divination session fate. The old man was a forecaster and his wife was asking about her fate. But the forecasters with clothing machinist feels quite weird I think. But what are they talking about?

Nobody can prevent me to hear, and I overheard their conversation "Is it unavoidable?" She asked. "Yes, it's the destiny." Said the forecaster.

"Was it unavoidable?", "Yes, it's the destiny.". "Was it unavoidable?", "Yes, it's the destiny." Why do they keep repeating their conversation? There is something wrong with this situation I think.

My feeling abysmally mixed up with fear. I decided to go home and when turned around, a friend and their children who had been near me an instant disappeared, yet I was surprised because it was the lighting in the station goes out immediately and the whole room went dark. I then turned back to where his wife and the forecasters had been, I feel even more chaotic discover that they also have disappeared, as well as a desk and chair. I immediately ran to the house, and wanted to get away from that place as fast as possible.

A few weeks later I was surprised to read a story in the local daily newspaper, about the crash of a car with a an overnight train that occurred at the rail station and the train engineer was killed along with the family with a two children. The news was located in a small column in the newspaper, there is written the names of victims and their families, including my friend who I met yesterday, where they live and their children who go to school near the station. very sad and scary I thought.

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week