My Elder Cousin

Horror Stories - My Elder Cousin
My name is John, I live only with the oldest cousin in a house near our school. While our parents are in the other cities. Yesterday night when had an argument with my oldest cousin, I had a bad dream. In that dream I was awakened from my sleep at 3 o'clock in the morning, headed to the kitchen, took a knife, and into a room of my cousin killed him while he slept. Instantly I woke up with cold sweat rolling down my body.

I contacted his mother and told my dreams, but she said it was nothing, just a nightmare. So I did not tell my cousin, I knew he was a coward.

Tonight, my cousin became strange. He is always in my room without saying anything. Even when I had fallen asleep and woke up in the middle of the night, he was still sitting in the corner looking at me. Definitely our maid who told him about my nightmare yesterday.

"What you did not sleep until this hour. Go to sleep, I could not possibly kill you." I said.

"I know, it's no longer possible." He said.

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week