Eerie Story of The Japanese Dolls

Horror Stories - Eerie Story of The Japanese Dolls
A Japanese doll is a eerie story about a father that has a daughter, who discover a mysterious box in the garden of their new home. This story is one of the horror stories that exist in the Japanese. Because of my work, I had to move to another area from where I live. The company has been pay the rent for the my family house where we were going to live for a while. The house was the home of large enough and located right next to the mountains. The only problem is just too quiet and secluded.

We've stayed about a month when my daughter found something strange in its garden. She found a small box. When she showed it to me, I felt something not good about the box. I took the box from her and said that I was going to throw it away. If at that time I just throw it away, perhaps this incident would not happened to us. Somehow, I instead decided to burn it.

A few days later, something bad happens. One of my best friend had an accident with his car. The vehicle suddenly burst into flame. My friends unfortunate trapped inside and burned alive. He died before the fire department arrived at the place. Not long from that day on, my other friends experiencing the tragic events. He was lighting a bonfire outside his home when it accidentally burning his clothes. He later suffered burns on the right side of his face and arms.

I then went to see my friend when he was cured in the hospital, and he told me about the incident entirely. He says, a few days before the incident occurred, he had a strange dream. In his dream, his body burned in the fire. Although I was never believed in superstitions, I was horrified when thinking about the box that found that time of my daughter.

I immediately went home and look in the garden, look to the place where I burned the box. I found it and when I took it, I felt a chill enveloped me. In the charred box, there are three dolls. A traditional Japanese dolls, wearing kimono. One had been burned, that second only burning on one side, and the third has not been touched by the fire. Once I raised that half of the burning doll, its kimono tattered fell to the ground.

That's when I saw the back of the doll, and gasped in fear. There was my name engraved on the back of the doll. Name of my best friend, who had died, also engraved on the back of other dolls that have all been burned. The dolls are still intact and left have my name engraved on it. Instantly my neck hairs standing and think who's doing this. Who has left these dolls in the garden of my house? I have never had an enemy. Nobody had any reason to condemn me. I had no idea.

I brought my wife and daughter moved out of the house. We can not throw away the dolls, so we were just leave in a Buddhist temple. Even now, the words of the monk who received these dolls are still heard in my head. "I've tried to bless these dolls so that the curse off," said the monk. "But it is no longer possible. The Curse attached to these dolls did not come from a human".

Random Stories

Loading...
You can Write Your Story and also reads all published horror stories in this Sitemaps.

Top Horror Stories This Week